Holiday House Michelangelo in Civitavecchia
Call Now Button
- When booking on the website you will be asked the details of the credit card as a guarantee. Alternatively, you will need to make a Postepay (only from Italy) or paypal payment equal to 30% of the cost of your stay. The reservation will be confirmed via email or sms only after the above conditions are met.
- In case of “no show” without any notice, we will be forced to charge the cost of the first night.
- Cancellations before the 3rd day of the arrival date are not subject to penalty and so will be fully refunded (excluding bank fees and commissions). Otherwise guests will be charged the first night. When booking special deals on our website the cancellation policy may differ and is communicated to the user on the site before purchasing.
- The payment is due on arrival; We accept cash, debit card, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro). In case of early departure we will not compensate guests for the missing days.
- Check-in time: after 15:00
- Check-out time: before 10:30
- We do not have a reception, therefore arrivals must be arranged with the manager by e-mail or phone. We will however try to offer maximum flexibility with regard to the times, to the extent possible.
- A valid ID is requested for each guest upon arrival.
- Room price does not include Tourist Tax: 1,50€ each guest per night up to 3 days (children under 12 free)
- We disclaim all responsibility for theft, loss or damage to your luggage or personal property.
- We remind our guests that cleanings and change of towels and linen take place every three days from 10am, unless otherwise arranged with the guests.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Only small size pets are allowed (7-8 kg) and only after notifying the manager.
- Car parking is free and public in the streets surrounding the building; motorbikes can be accommodated in the inner courtyard in compliance with the building regulations (noise disturbance).
- It is absolutely forbidden to accommodate in the house other people than those registered during the check-in process.
- Please turn off the light, the tv and the air conditioning when you are outside the room.
- House keys must be returned at the check-out; lost keys lead to a penalty of €50.
- Please always keep a respectful behavior towards other tenants whole building. Hence it is requested silence from 22 to 8 and from 14 to 16; it is forbidden to make use of drugs, partying with alcohol, speaking too loud and generate loud noises.
- Each guest is liable to compensate any damage caused to the apartment, even for the improper use of complementary equipment.
- Who causes damage to the building or the inner courtyard is considered legally responsible under the regulations in force.