Michelangelo Bed & Breakfast is located in the center of Civitavecchia, in a modern apartment near the harbor, railway station and thermal baths.
The B & B offers its guests two large double rooms with all comforts, in a quiet residential district in the central area of Civitavecchia: the ideal atmosphere for those looking for relaxation and rest without sacrificing the proximity to local attractions.
A few meters from the house there are super market, post office, hairdresser, laundry, bar, pizzeria, tobacconist; the port, the train station, the old town and the promenade can be reached in a 10 minutes walk.
The wonders of our region: medieval villages, Etruscan tombs, nature reserves and Rome, the Eternal City.
Quality and courtesy to everyone
- “Really convenient – relaxing” Tuesday April 17th, 2018
- “Good post or pre cruise stop” Monday April 16th, 2018
- “Conveniently located to the train station and the cruise ship port” Monday April 9th, 2018
- “Posizione eccelsa e comfort” Saturday February 24th, 2018
- “Would definitely stay here again” Friday February 23rd, 2018
Bed and breakfasts in Civitavecchia are now numerous and offer different accomodations for all categories of travelers. You can find a simple double room suitable for a quick stopover before taking the cruise ship; or you can stay a week in a modern apartment and enjoy the sea, visit Rome and the suggestive area of Lazio.
For these reasons it makes no sense to ask which is the best bed and breakfast in Civitavecchia; it makes sense to look for the one that best suits the needs of every single traveler.
Here is what they say about us